Axios HR - Director of HR Operations
The Director of HR Operations is a key leadership role within HR Solutions. The Director of HR Operations reports to the EVP of HR Solutions and leads the shared service portion of the team, working closely to ensure client satisfaction and growth with the Director of Client Services.
The HR Operations team includes the following Centers of Expertise:
- Client Transitions
- Customer Care
- HR Projects
- Worker's Comp
- People Leadership: There are seven direct reports and fourteen overall team members that require clear leadership and coaching and development. They each have different disciplines and processes but all come together to support client service. Engaging, retaining, and growing these team members is the number one goal.
- Vendor Management: We partner with many organizations to bring a holistic solution. These partners include technology, insurance, and other service products. This role leads the integration of these partners by building and maintaining deep relationships
and overseeing the coordination of vendor services into our client service delivery. Ensuring service levels are met and areas of collaboration are achieved.
- Process Management /Lean: This role plays a key role in facilitating process definition and improvement and the end-to-end processes are as efficient and effective as possible. Achieving key productivity metrics within each team to contribute to solid overall performance.
- Technology Management: We have a robust and integrated HRIS system that requires solid software deployment practice management. This role ensures our requirements, configuration, testing and deployment processes meet our clients' needs. This should result in on-time, on-budget, and high quality systems projects.
- Project Management: We manage both internal and client projects, requiring solid project management discipline, resulting in projects goals being met.
If you enjoy a dynamic and changing environments, leading teams and helping people grow, staying on top of HR trends, and providing excellent service to clients - this is your job!