Human Resources Business Partner - Detroit
The HR Solutions Division at Axios HR is seeking a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP). Reporting to the Director of Client Services, the position provides direct client support as the lead contact for Axios HR Services. The HRBPs work in partnership with our client leaders, managers, and employees. This individual leads the Human Resources service delivery including change management, organizational development, culture, employee relations, workforce planning, talent growth, development, and coaching. HRBPs are the escalation point to the HR Operations team. Successful HRBPs possess a deep understanding of the business model and diagnose projects, issues, and needs. Client location will be primarily in Detroit at a large non-profit client.
1. Plans, directs, and coordinates human resources activities and staff of the organization.
2. Responds to daily requirements for reporting, analysis, compliance, performance management, investigations, recruitment, and selection.
3. Facilitates organizational development for employees via learning and development initiatives.
4. Provides quality Human Resource Management service to Axios client companies through onsite HR support to employees, management and owners.
5. Applies specialized HR knowledge and skills to client problems and questions and coordinates HR activities with specialist services (Payroll, Benefits, Risk) provided to client companies under a co-employment or ala carte model.
- Manage a portfolio of clients that generate a minimum of $300,000 in administrative fees per year.
- Increase gross profit per worksite employee average.
- Provide exceptional service that enables client retention for assigned clients to be at least 95%. Clients that depart due to mergers, acquisitions, or business closure are excluded from the client retention objective.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business or a related field.
A minimum of five years of HR experience in a Specialist or Generalist role, including proficiency in major HR areas (Performance Management, Employee Relations, Compensation, Benefits,Training & Development)
Proven experience managing projects independently and dealing with multiple bosses.
Familiarity with all areas of Human Resources and HR Generalist responsibilities.
Proven skills in policy development and administration.
Competence in using an HRIS.
Excellent administrative skills, including proficiency in MS-Office applications.
Effective problem-solving skills.
Positive customer service orientation and motivation.
Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to work in team and service environment.
Experience working effectively in a non-profit organization.