Digital Marketing Specialist
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
AxiosHR is hiring a results-oriented Digital Marketing Specialist to work in Grand Rapids, MI. This role will support the entire Axios Professional Recruitment and Staffing Inc. teams by using digital marketing tactics to identify and engage with ideal job candidates - creating a talent pipeline that is ultimately used to fill client needs. The Digital Marketing Specialist holds a distinct marketing function within the organization and reports to the Director of Marketing. The Digital Marketing Specialist will be successful in their role by continually seeking new digital tools and techniques that offer a competitive advantage in the marketplace, and leveraging proven methods of driving new candidate acquisition.
We’re looking for a self-starter with a foundational knowledge of digital marketing tools, tactics and strategies. The ideal candidate will know how to define their work in accordance with the overall recruiting strategies. Our primary goal is to deliver an exceptional digital experience to job candidates while also developing an industry-leading reputation for Axios Professional Recruiting.
• Assist in the development of the digital marketing strategy for recruitment, including content, social media
• Lead the execution of the digital marketing efforts in support of the overall strategy for recruitment
• Maintain and promote key candidate-facing digital recruitment assets, including social media channels
• Work cross-functionally with the Axios Professional and Skilled recruiting teams to meet recruiting goals through digital channels
• Providing responsive and professional service to candidates and clients
THE SKILL SET
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• 1-3 Years of experience using common digital recruiting and marketing tools, including LinkedIn, Sense, digital job boards
• 1-3 Years of experience using common social media platforms in a professional environment, including Facebook and Twitter
• 1-3 Years of recruiting experience in identifying target candidate pools and managing campaigns to reach ideal demographics
• Basic understanding of SEO, Wordpress websites, job posting optimization, etc.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to self-manage projects from inception to completion
• Opportunistic and flexible such that you find joy within growth companies. Have the ability to find clarity in rapidly changing environments.
THE AXIOS HR STORY
We are centered on adding value and improving the quality of life for the individuals, families, and communities we serve. We support thousands of people across more than four hundred work environments in a variety of ways. These people all take with them the experience they gain while within our sphere of influence. Our team strives to set a new bar for how Human Resources solutions can serves the community. We help small and medium-sized businesses throughout Michigan attract, develop, and retain the talent they need to grow and thrive.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion