Axios HR - Safety & Workers' Compensation Administrator
The Risk and Service Manager is a member of the HR Services Operations group, and reports to the VP of HR Operations. The role provides support to clients and HR Business Partners related to workplace safety, safety compliance & reporting, and workers' compensation. The individual in this role is the in-house technical leader for these areas.
Specific performance objectives include:
- Develops the annual safety and training calendar and ensures that required training programs are delivered leveraging the Axios HR learning system and other training sources.
- Perform clients safety walk-through, deliver on-site safety training, and coordinate WC insurance process (including WC code set up, new state or job types).
- Oversees the accident reporting, investigation, and compliance reporting for clients and maintains communication with client HR Business Partners
- Serves as a liaison between occupational medical centers, insurance providers, and co-employed employees to facilitate claims and return to work programs.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in workplace safety, including walkthroughs and assessments
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in workers' compensation claims management
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with very constituents, including employees, medical centers, insurance carriers, and legal counsel, as required.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and problem solve
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite of Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience working in a multi-client environment or a large organization with multiple divisions
- Experience with claims management technologies
- Experience in creating and delivering safety training
- Professional certification for Workers' Compensation and/or Workplace Safety