Axios HR - HR Solutions Account Manager
HR SOLUTIONS ACCOUNT MANAGER
Axios is hiring a part-time or full-time results-oriented Account Manager with experience servicing a complex professional services solution to help us execute on our revenue goals. This role will drive client success for HR Solutions clients across all business lines. This role will be responsible servicing and selling directly to decision makers across multiple departments and the C-Suite. This role will lead all aspects of the client experience from the transition from sales, through the implementation process, through-out the ongoing service experience and ultimately through the contract renewal.
Account Managers at Axios HR are confident running high-volume pipelines in dynamic and rapidly changing environments. You’ll need to be able to remove your own roadblocks and invent alternative methodologies that open up new pathways forward. As a fast-growing company, AMs who can hustle and collaborate with their team have plenty of chances to demonstrate and expand their capabilities and build their careers at Axios HR. If you’ve felt cornered or restricted on your current team, you may be ready for more: this is a wide-open role where you have huge growth potential.
We’re looking for a foundational member of our fast-growing team. Axios HR solves the #1 challenge for every business leader: talent. It is a tight talent market, and Human Resource solutions like Axios HR are in high demand. At the same time, employees expectations are shifting, making HR solutions that improve a company’s business results harder to achieve and incredibly valuable. We’ve built a strong foundation of customers, and are looking for the right person to help drive client success and continued growth.
THE PERFORMANCE GOALS
Maximize client profitability through monitoring client billing and contract renewal process.
Retain all profitable customers through proactive management of client expectations.
Improve customer success through upselling new products and services to our existing customers from across all product lines.
Develop a pipeline of opportunities and deliver consistently $200K new gross profit annual quota.
Refine core account management model and processes to improve upsell and client retention results.
Use customer satisfaction feedback to improve the net promoter score for individual clients and overall across all clients.
Contribute to marketing and new sales efforts by gathering client testimonials, case studies, and referrals from clients.
THE SKILL SET
- Educates customers through structured training. This requires a solid understanding of modern Human Resource solutions. You’ll need to quickly master the Axios HR product, know the features inside and out, understand the industry, and be able to educate clients on the concepts as well as articulate Axios HR’s value to HR professionals, Presidents, Business owners, and CEOs alike.
- Driven to produce by increasing sales to existing accounts. Ideally, 2+ years of consultative, value-based sales or account management experience and a proven track record of closing sales opportunities and exceeding your quota.
- Promotes customer relations by soliciting feedback. Trust is built through listening and empathizing with the other person – this is a critical component of helping our client’s succeed.
- Proven capacity to maximize results by systematically managing an account plan. A proactive and organized approach to client service is critical to ensure client success and help the team stay on task.
- Works the system for the customer. Collaborative approach to partner with other leadership, sales, and service team members to share feedback from customers and help meet client expectations and shape the future of Axios HR.
- Responds at any hour. Service orientation, sense of urgency and ability to be responsive to client’s needs.
- Profit conscious. Ensure billing process captures all required elements and a profit orientation is balanced with a need to please your client.
- Opportunistic and flexible such that, you find joy within growth companies. Have the ability to find clarity in rapidly changing environments.
THE AXIOS HR STORY
We are centered on adding value and improving the quality of life for the individuals, families, and communities we serve. We support thousands of people across more than four hundred work environments in a variety of ways. These people all take with them the experience they gain while within our sphere of influence. Our team strives to set a new bar for how Human Resources solutions can serves the community. We help small and medium-sized businesses throughout Michigan attract, develop, and retain the talent they need to grow and thrive.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.