Manager of HR Client Service Delivery
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Axios HR is hiring a results-oriented Director of Client Services. Servicing our clients and client employees is the heart of Axios HR. This role will drive client success for HR Solutions clients across all business lines. This role will be responsible for servicing and selling directly to decision makers across multiple departments and the C-Suite. This role will lead all aspects of the client experience from the transition from sales, through the implementation process, through-out the ongoing service experience and ultimately through the contract renewal.
You’ll need to be able to remove your own roadblocks and invent alternative methodologies that open up new pathways forward. Axios HR is a fast-growing company, we are looking for someone who can hustle and collaborate with their team. This position will have plenty of chances to demonstrate and expand their capabilities and build their careers at Axios HR.
We’re looking for a foundational member of our fast-growing team. Axios HR built a strong foundation of clients, and are looking for the right person to help drive client success and continued growth. Our goal is to achieve outstanding client service delivery, satisfaction, and retention that results in client promoters and clients for life.
- Lead, manage and hold accountable team of HR Coordinators and HR Business Partners to client expectations
- Account management to ensure client satisfaction, retention and growth
- Lead the client service delivery process
- Partner with clients to meet their expectations
THE SKILL SET
- Educates clients through structured training. This requires a basic understanding of Axios HR Human Resource solutions.
- Driven to produce by increasing sales to existing accounts. This requires an ability to consult with our clients and drive the selling on add-on products through customized solutions.
- Promotes client relations by soliciting feedback. Trust is built through listening and empathizing with the other person – this is a critical component of helping our client’s succeed.
- Proven capacity to maximize results by systematically managing an account plan. A proactive and organized approach to client service is critical to ensure client success and help the team stay on task.
- Works the system for the client. Collaborative approach to partner with other leadership, sales, and service team members to share feedback from clients and help meet client expectations and shape the future of Axios HR.
- Responds at any hour. Service orientation, sense of urgency and ability to be responsive to client’s needs very quickly.
- Profit conscious. Ensure billing process captures all required elements and a profit orientation is balanced with a need to please your client.
- Opportunistic and flexible such that, you find joy within growth companies. Have the ability to find clarity in rapidly changing environments.
THE AXIOS HR STORY
We are centered on adding value and improving the quality of life for the individuals, families, and communities we serve. We support thousands of people across more than four hundred work environments in a variety of ways. These people all take with them the experience they gain while within our sphere of influence. Our team strives to set a new bar for how Human Resources solutions can serves the community. We help small and medium-sized businesses throughout Michigan attract, develop, and retain the talent they need to grow and thrive.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.